Make your very own Sarah mask to act out and make up Sarah & Duck stories with your friends. Adult supervision required.
You will need
- A paper plate
- Black and green card
- Black marker pen
- Lollipop stick
- Draw the simple outlines of Sarah’s face on the paper plate.
- Paint on her eyes, mouth, cheeks and hat, and outline all in black paint or marker pen.
- Ask a grown-up to help you cut out the hat and hair pieces from coloured card, as shown.
- Paint a black outline around the edges of the hat, or use black marker pen.
- Glue the hat and bobble pieces together, as shown.
- Glue the hat and hair pieces to the back of the plate, and hold in place until the glue has set.
- You’ve finished your Sarah paper-plate craft! Isn’t she cute?
- To turn the paper-plate craft into a fun mask, just glue a lollipop stick on the back of the plate and you’re ready to go!