Information about Gigglebiz
2-6 year olds
A comedy sketch show for children of all ages, Gigglebiz is fronted by Bafta-winning children’s
presenter Justin Fletcher (better known as Mr Tumble). Each 15-minute episode is a series of
short funny sketches featuring a variety of madcap and eccentric characters who get
themselves into all kinds of trouble. Justin uses extensive make-up and elaborate costumes to
transform himself into 20 different alter egos who will make children howl with laughter as they
get themselves into all kinds of tricky situations, usually of their own making.
- King Flannel – A mischievous old rogue who loves trying to outwit his butler.
- The Berito Brothers – A troupe of jaded acrobats who are past their best, particularly the third
one - Justin.
- Gail Force – A glamorous weather presenter who only seems to be able to forecast weather
that happens to her.
- Rapids Johnson – An intrepid explorer who never quite manages to find the animal he’s looking
for, even when it’s behind him.
Gigglebiz helps children to:
- Develop their own sense of humour.
- Recognise different characters by their appearance, characteristics and catchphrases.
- Develop their imagination and storytelling skills.
- Interact with a narrative.
- Develop their problem-solving skills.
Website benefits and summary
Watch videos of Gigglebiz and print out colouring sheets of the characters.